Personal Banking Checking AccountChristopher Duncan2017-09-29T14:44:26-04:00
||Private Client Checking
||Private Interest Checking
||Private Personal Checking
|MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE*
|BALANCE REQUIREMENTS TO AVOID MAINTENANCE FEE**
||$5,000 Daily Balance
OR $10,000 Average Daily Balance
OR $15,000 Aggregate Balance of
all Deposit Accounts
OR $100,000 or more in loan balances
|$1,000 Daily Balance
OR $2,500 Average Daily Balance
|$500 Daily Balance
OR $1000 Average Daily Balance
No-cost ATM usage
We do not charge ATM fees and we refund ATM fees of other banks.
- Our highest-yield checking account: Private Client Checking is a personalized, interest-bearing checking account that offers a comprehensive package of banking services for individuals, including:
- No-charge Private Client Check orders for life of the account
- No-charge Cashiers Checks; and
- No-charge 3X5 Safe Deposit Box or equal credit for larger box, subject to availability.++
- Interest will be compounded daily, credited monthly.
- With Private Interest Checking receive the first order of standard checks at no charge.
- Unlimited check writing.
- Interest will be compounded daily and credited monthly on balances in excess of $1000.
- Available to Seniors over 55 years of age with:
- No-charge Private Client Check orders for life of the account;
- No minimum balance requirements to avoid monthly maintenance fee; and
- Higher yields available on CD’s
- With Private Personal Checking, you can simplify your financial life by making managing money easier and receive the first order of checks at no charge
All Accounts above require a minimum opening deposit of $100.00.
*Monthly Maintenance Fee waived if minimum account balance requirements are met.
** Balance requirements based on account statement cycle. Other options for avoiding maintenance fee may be available. Consult a bank representative for options.
+ Consult a bank representative for current rates.
++Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC insured.
Ask for more information about checking accounts, or contact one of our team members.